Thursday, January 2, 2014

Merry Christmas Y'All!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!! This week was awesome! Why do you ask? Because I got to see and talk to the best people in the whole world! I have never been so excited to see my family before. Going on a mission makes you love your family more than you think. I don't know what to say really besides that. That is all that comes to mind because I just loved every minute of it. Funny stories of the week. Sister Blume can not ever join me for door bell ditching. She almost got us caught! She isn't a track star to say the least haha I love her though. Sister Blume also fell off her bike and being the nice companion I am I just died laughing. I really need to learn to be nice. Also a few days later Sister Blume tried to kill me by running into me with her bike. Thankfully no one actually got hurt. I just laughed a lot. The work here is kinda slow. Our area got split in half! We can't move as fast as before because we are on bikes. I am going to have the best looking legs by the end of my mission if I stay in a bike area. Most of our investigators we saw a lot are now in the elders area. So we are starting over basically. This will be a challenge but I know we are up for it. I don't know what else to say besides that I love you all and hope the Lord is blessing all of you individually. I pray for you daily. Keep up all the hard work you are doing in your lives. Love, Sister Marie Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment