Sunday, October 27, 2013

First couple of days in the MTC.

Marie took a few minutes to write the family on her first days in the MTC. She said:

     The MTC is amazing. The Spirit is everywhere. It isn't as hard to get around as I thought. I even ran into a friend within a few hours. Her smiling face was something I needed. We talked about pickle ball and how we both missed it. You may have to sneak me my paddles!
     I have two minutes left before lights out so I want to say I'm okay and everything is fine. I love you all so so much and know the Lord is blessing and caring for you while I'm gone.

     Today we found out we are teaching Stephanie tomorrow. First lesson, how exciting and nerve wracking! We plan on teaching the Restoration and teaching by the Spirit. We learned a lot about our purpose today. It was out main focus. The purpose is to invite others unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. Isn't that awesome? The best part about that is that we all can do that without having a missionary name tag on. Find someone to share that with. It is why we are here guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment